Setting up Click to Messenger Ads
Setting up Click to Messenger Ads
- Messenger Ads
Once you have built your bot for Messenger under bot builder on the Jumper dashboard, follow the below steps on Facebook Ads manager.
- To get started, first go to your Facebook setting >> All tools >> Ads Manager or click on the link here.
- Click on the +Create option under campaigns.
- Now select the objective for the Ad, as Engagement.
- Set your Campaign name, then click on the Next button.
- Now select the Messaging apps option under Conversion & click on the Next button.
- Now, select your Facebook page that is connected to your Jumper.ai account & enable the Messenger option under Messaging Apps.
Configure details like Budget & schedule, Audience, Location, Languages, Placements, etc, as per your business requirements & click on the Next button.
- Now, set up your Identity, Ad setup and Ad creative settings, then set your Call to action button text from the dropdown list.
- Now on the Message template select the Start conversations option and click Edit.
Refer to the link here, in case you want to customise your template with JSON code.
- Now in the edit template, provide your preference for Greetings as Text, Text & Image, etc, according to your business requirements, post that under Customer actions, click on the Frequently asked questions dropdown option & select either Buttons options or Quick replies option.
Note: We recommend choosing either Quick replies or Buttons under Customer actions, as payload for bot trigger can only be enabled for these 2 options.
- Below, find the suitable method and follow the steps accordingly.
First, you would require to get the bot trigger keyword for your Click to Messenger ad set up.
You can get the bot trigger keywords on the Jumper Dashboard under Automation >> bot builder >> bot settings.
Click here, to learn how to set up bot triggers.
Setting trigger via Buttons method
If you have selected the Buttons option, then set your text & select send a postback method under Actions.
As per your requirement, you can add more than one button and configure different bot triggers for each of them.
Now on the Bot payload option, you can enter the added bot triggers keyword created under Bot builder, which will trigger your bot for your customers.
Setting trigger via Quick Replies method
Now, if you have selected the Quick replies option, then set your text & select Connect your bot method under Automated response.
Now, enter the added bot trigger keyword, created under Bot builder, which will trigger your bot for your customers.
As per your requirement, you can add more than one Quick reply and configure different bot triggers for each of them.
11. You can also try to test your response by clicking on Preview in Messenger.
Once confirmed, click on Save & Finish after preview.
12. When you have verified all the settings as per your business requirements click on Publish, & Done!
Note: If you haven’t added any payment information, you might be prompted to add the payment info before Publishing your Ad.
To gain further understanding regarding Meta Ads, we recommend visiting the Meta Business Help Center by clicking on the following link: Create Ads That Click to Messenger in Ads Manager | Meta Business Help Center
This resource will provide you with valuable information and insights on the topic.
Article is closed for comments.