Facebook - Setting up N Time Notifications on Jumper.ai Dashboard
Setting up ‘Notification messages’ on Jumper Dashboard
- FB Messenger Notifications
Setting it up in 3 easy steps within Jumper:
- Step One - Create the opt-in template
- Step Two - Send the opt-in template within a bot, or via Live Chat to get users to opt in / subscribe
- Step Three - Send notifications via Broadcast
Step 1: Create the Opt-in template
- In Jumper dashboard, head over to Sales channels > Facebook and look for the “Opt-in notifications”.
- Create a new opt-in message:
Card Title: Max. 65 characters
Card Image: Less than 4 MB, with 1.91:1 ratio
Frequency: Select Daily / Weekly / Monthly
Note: You cannot edit the subtitle “You may receive…” or the text “Get <frequency> messages”
Step 2: Send the Opt-in template via Live Chat or Bot Builder
From Jumper, the opt-in template can be sent to the end-users in two ways: Embedded within the bot, or by an agent in Live Chat.
- Right below the composer input, the agent can select “Send opt-in notification”.
- Select the relevant template you want to send to the user. This will show a dropdown of all opt-in templates created in Step 1.
- Hit Send, which will immediately send the opt-in template to the user.
Bot Builder (New Version)
- Using the new bot builder, you can now include the Notifications opt-in template as part of the flow.
- Add it at your desired step, and this will capture the user’s opt-in.
Step 3: Send notifications via Broadcast
For sending out notifications, you can use the broadcast module under Automated Responses > Broadcast
Setting up the Audience for Opt-in Broadcast:
- Create a new broadcast, and select Messenger
- Create the new message type, that you want to send to users who have opted in
- Under Objective, select Opt-in notification and select the appropriate opt-in notification template.
- Next, schedule the broadcast, or send the broadcast immediately.
Note: the broadcast will pull a list of all users who have subscribed at the time of sending. Also, there is a 15-minute lag between when a user opts in and when he or she will be marked as subscribed.
Setting up the message for broadcast:
- Select the message type that you want to send.
Recommendation: Always create a message with a button, quick reply or carousel if you need action from the user.
- Set up the right action on the button - if unsure, check with your Jumper account manager/customer success manager
If you have been given a payload, select “Custom payload” on the options for button actions, and enter the payload.
- See below the different types of messages:
- Text: Text-only message with the option to add up to 3 buttons
- Image: Image only (no buttons/quick replies)
- Video: Video only (no buttons/quick replies)
- Carousel: Image, title text (20 characters), Subtitle (60 characters) with a button
- Quick reply: Text-only message with the option to add up to 10 quick reply buttons
Article is closed for comments.