Sharing posts on Facebook Page
- Sales Channels
You can share a Facebook post directly in Sales channels >> Facebook simply by adding your Products, Collection or Bot and adding details for your post like Post text, image, description, etc.
- Go to Sales Channels > Facebook.
- Here, you will find an option called Share post, click on it to get started.
- In Share post, you will find the option to Create a post, below you will find Post text section where you need to enter the description for your post.
It's good practice to write more about the product, collection or bot, if you're leveraging on a comment to Messenger be sure to mention the instructions.
We've got some sample post messages for you - check 'em out by clicking Get random post text.
Below Post text you will find options to select between Products / Collections / Bots for your Facebook post. You can only choose any one of the options.
- Here in the Choose section, you can add your Products / Collections / Bots according to your selected option between the 3, then click on ‘+’ icon to select and search your Products / Collections / Bots for your post.
Note: You can select a maximum of 5 Products / Collections / Bots for your Facebook post.
Note: In case you select only one Product / Collection / Bot for your post and haven’t uploaded another image for the selected option, a default thumbnail image (SHOP NOW) would be added as two images are required to make a carousel post on your page and sure you can change the images either by uploading a image or pasting a link for your added Product / Collection / Bot.
- Once you have selected your Products / Collections / Bots, below you can edit your details for the same, like uploading an image or pasting a link for the image, Headline & Description for your selected products, collections or bots.
- Below the Choose option you will find CTA(Call to action) section, where you need to mention the CTA for your post on click.
In case if you don’t need a button for your post, you can even remove the button by selecting the option Remove button in the dropdown.
- On the right hand side of your screen, you will find a preview of your selected Products / Collections / Bots for the Facebook post.
- Once you are done with adding your details for the post, simply click on Share button to share the post on your connected Facebook page.
- Once you click on share, the post will be shared directly on your Facebook page.
TIP: If you want to stay away from Facebook's rule that is termed as click/comment/like baiting, have the user CTA for #comment be placed in an image. 😇 See example here that went organically viral!