Facebook Page Status - Urgent Action Required
- Sales Channels
On the Jumper.ai Dashboard, you can check the status of your connected Facebook account. If the status is marked as "Urgent Action Required," it indicates a need for immediate attention due to changes in your Facebook account password or other security settings. Otherwise, if the status is displayed as "All good," it means everything is functioning normally.
Urgent Action Required is shown when a connection between Facebook and Jumper is broken. This can happen due to one of the following reasons listed under Page settings:
Go to Sales channels >> Facebook >> Page Settings under the Jumper.ai dashboard.
- Admin who connected the page has changed their password
Solution - The admin needs to disconnect the Facebook & reconnect the account. Go to Sales channels >> Facebook >> Page Settings to disconnect & reconnect the same.
- Admin has set up 2FA on their account
Solution - The admin needs to disconnect the Facebook & reconnect with 2FA for the Facebook account.
- Business manager who owns the page has enabled 2FA
Solution - You need to check with your business manager to disconnect your Facebook & reconnect with 2FA for the Facebook account.
- The access level for the user who connected the page has changed and is not Admin anymore
Solution - You need to request your admins to change your access level to admin & ensure you have all admin rights for both the page and the account.
- Facebook has invalidated the connection due to security reasons
Solution - Disconnect and reconnect the Facebook account, then enable the permissions required while connecting Jumper.ai.s
If the above methods don’t work, try reconnecting your Facebook account by following the below steps:
1. Please disconnect the Facebook page and Facebook account from the Jumper Dashboard.
2. Under your Settings & privacy >> Settings >> Go to Business Integrations and remove the Jumper.ai app.
3. Ensure you have all admin rights for both the page and the account.
4. Again, connect the FB account and page to Jumper Dashboard again and allow all permissions.
5. Jumper.ai should be the primary app in case you are using another app too.
For App Permission details, go to Manage Page --> Settings --> New Page Experience --> Advanced Messaging.
If this solution does not resolve the issue, kindly reach out to your Customer Support Associate (CSA) or Account Manager. They will connect with our engineering team to provide the necessary support for your specific situation.