Vonage API Support
- How do I set up automatic payments?
- Origin-Based Surcharges on Calls to UK Numbers
- Auto-Reload Failed with Error Code
- Auto-Reload Not Working with PayPal
- Can I make a payment in my own country currency?
- Can I make a payment using a credit card?
- How to change my API secret on the dashboard?
- How to Give an Account API Key a Name
- What's the difference between a Subaccount API and Secondary Account API?
- How can I search and download a list of my voice calls?
- Can I use special characters when entering my billing address?
- How do I change the email address for the primary user?
- Which IP addresses should I allow when using Communication APIs and SIP Trunking?
- An Existing Connection Was Forcibly Closed by the Remote Host
- How can I download my Vonage API account data?
- How long does Vonage API store data?
- Best Security Practices for Your Vonage API Account
- Ensuring HIPAA Compliance When Using the Vonage API Platform
- Unable to initialize Client SDK on Android App API Level 31
- User:Error:Not-Found Username Doesn’t Exist When Logging in or Connecting Calls to an App User
- Why do I receive an answered event when I start an outbound call?
- Outbound In-App Voice Calls Fail to Complete
- Calls to an App User Don’t Time Out
- What are Vonage's HTTP session time-out limits for a webhook response?
- What time zone are Vonage API logs in?
- TLS Error Submitting HTTPS Request to Vonage API
- Special Characters Not Displaying When Sent
- Can I use a static IP address instead of rest.nexmo.com or api.nexmo.com?
- Can I append custom parameters to the Webhook URL?
- Why do I receive pricing on all outbound Whatsapp messages that are part of a Conversation?
- Why am I getting Unsupported Type Messages API callbacks?
- What do are the technical requirements needed to implement the Messages API?
- Which IP addresses should I allow for the Vonage Messages and Dispatch APIs?
- How long does Vonage retry inbound messages for the Messages and Dispatch APIs?
- Which webhook would be used for Messages and Dispatch APIs?
- Getting Started with Vonage’s WhatsApp Business API: Embedded Sign Up
- Faster Onboarding: Start Using WhatsApp without Verifying Your Business
- Unable to accept invite when being added as a new WhatsApp Business Account user
- Do you have an API to check if the user is WhatsApp enabled?
- Can I set the specific Alpha Sender ID for WhatsApp messages?
- Where do I find my WhatsApp Number Certificate?
- Short Codes Features Overview
- SMS + Voice Numbers Features Overview
- Why do some virtual numbers require an address?
- SMS Numbers Features Overview
- Toll-Free Numbers Features Overview
- Voice Numbers Features Overview
- Porting Your Numbers Away from Vonage API
- Can I port my existing phone number to Vonage API?
- Subscription Renewal Date Of A Ported Number
- Price Of Ported Number
- Who Can Port Numbers?
- How Long Does It Take To Complete A Porting Request?
- What are the levels of Number Insight APIs?
- Number Insight Callback Response Status Code Definitions
- Number Type Incorrect in Number Insight
- Is Roaming information accurate on Number Insight?
- What is the Validity Period for a Number Insight?
- What do I need to get started with using Number Insight?
- France SMS Features and Restrictions
- India SMS Features and Restrictions
- Indonesia SMS Features and Restrictions
- Outbound SMS Features Overview
- United Kingdom SMS Features and Restrictions
- US SMS Features and Restrictions
- SMS Best Practices During COVID-19 for Users Sending Traffic to North America
- Troubleshooting SMS Delivery
- Recommended Sender ID option for A2P Alert and Transactional Messages to US Virtual Numbers
- Partner Quota Violation Error
- SMS Delivery Failure Error 95 - Unknown
- DLR Statuses
- Can LVNs with International Reach receive inbound messages from all over the world?
- How does Vonage prevent spam inbound messages being sent to Vonage rented LVNs?
- Are inbound SMS LVN available all over the world?
- Are inbound SMS free of charge all over the world?
- Can I only receive inbound SMS without sending outbound SMS?
- Why are Verification Codes not received on my virtual number?
- Can I add a template to my active Alerts shared short code campaign?
- Why did my PIN code get sent from a phone number?
- Can you receive inbound SMS on dedicated US short codes?
- How are STOP requests handled on the Alerts pre-approved short code?
- Do we always use short codes for US 2FA and USSC?
- How many campaigns I can have on my account?
- TLS certificates for SMPP vonage.com
- Why are SMPP concatenated messages not delivered?
- Vonage SMPP Platform Availability
- How to Read a Vonage SMPP Delivery Receipt
- Why are my SMS messages displayed as jumbled text?
- Does Vonage need to add my originating IP address to an allow list?
- Leveraging Public APIs with 10 DLC
- How do I manage 10 DLC Opt-In or Opt-Out?
- 10 DLC Brand Details Could Not Be Verified
- 10DLC - Guidelines for brand creation
- Migrating to 10 DLC for A2P Messaging
- 10 DLC Number Linking Registration Guide
- In-Country, Local, or No-CLI Calls Rejected
- Issue with High Charges for Transferred Calls to UK from Unknown Calling Number
- STIR/SHAKEN Caller ID Authentication and Robocalls
- Australia Voice Features and Restrictions
- South Korea Voice Features and Restrictions
- Indonesia Voice Features and Restrictions
- Does the billing for a call include the time to detect an answering machine?
- Is there an Additional Cost to record a Voice Call?
- 5,000 Milliseconds Timeout on Connection HTTP-Outgoing Error in Log
- Does the call recording continue when using Payments over the Phone?
- How is Vonage Voice data used for AI training?
- Which order should Voice API callbacks be received?
- Can I display my name on the receiving party's phone for outbound calls?
- How long are call legs stored?
- Can I send fax over the Vonage Voice API?
- Which IP addresseses should I allow in order to receive voice traffic from the Vonage API Platform?
- Is WebRTC supported with Vonage Voice API?
- What is Automatic Location-Based Routing (ALBR)?
- Does Vonage support Digest Authentication for inbound calls to a SIP endpoint?
- Is SIP REFER supported?
- How to Create a Redundant SIP-Forwarding Configuration
- Special Characters in Forward to SIP Address
- What does xxx SIP call status mean?
- Can I call emergency services using Vonage SIP Trunking?
- Sharing Products on Facebook with Jumper.ai
- Facebook Messenger Welcome Screen + Get Started Button
- How do I turn Facebook Composer Input on or off?
- Connecting Facebook to Jumper.ai
- Customer Opt-In Options for WhatsApp Business with Jumper.ai
- Using WhatsApp Message Templates with Jumper.ai
- Setting Up Your Jumper Business Profile
- Setting Up Click and Collect for Jumper.ai
- Setting Up Sets for Sales in Jumper.ai
- Creating Sets or Bundles in Jumper.ai
- Introduction to Sets and Virtual Bundles in Jumper.ai
- View Orders - Jumper's Order Management Module
Separate Logins for Support Portal and Vonage API Dashboard
Question Why are there separate login credentials for the Support Portal and the Vonage API Dashboard? Applies To Support Portal Vonage API Dashboard Answer Vonage API users are able to create ne...See more
Origin-Based Surcharges on Calls to UK Numbers
Question Why do I see additional charges when calling UK numbers from an international destination? Applies To International Calls UK Numbers Mobile Numbers Billing Answer In spring 2021, the reg...See more
How do I set up automatic payments?
Objective Setting up automatic payments (Auto-Reload) on your account. Applies To Billing and Payments Automatic Payments Auto-Reload Procedure Log in to your Dashboard. In the left sidebar, sel...See more
Short Codes Features Overview
What are short codes? A short code is a short virtual number that is usually 5 or 6 digits long. They are typically used to send bulk application to person (A2P) SMS messages for the purposes of Ma...See more
SMS + Voice Numbers Features Overview
Question In which countries does Vonage have combined SMS and Voice numbers? Applies To Voice Numbers SMS Regional Restrictions Answer The features of SMS and Voice numbers that Vonage has availa...See more
Why do some virtual numbers require an address?
Question Why do some virtual numbers have an address requirement? Applies To Virtual Numbers Regulations Address Requirements Answer Depending on country-specific regulations, in some cases virtu...See more
SMS Numbers Features Overview
Question In which countries does Vonage have virtual numbers for SMS? Applies To Virtual Numbers SMS Voice Toll-Free Regional Restrictions Answer The features of SMS numbers that Vonage has avail...See more
Toll-Free Numbers Features Overview
Question In which countries does Vonage have toll-free numbers? Applies To Toll-Free Numbers International Reach Number Availability Answer Toll-free numbers are inbound-only, unless stated other...See more
Voice Numbers Features Overview
Question In which countries does Vonage have voice numbers? Applies To Voice Numbers Toll-Free Regional Restrictions Answer The features of voice numbers that Vonage has available are listed by c...See more
Which countries does Vonage have numbers in?
Question In which countries can I get SMS or voice numbers through Vonage? Applies To SMS Voice Numbers International Reach Answer SMS-Enabled Numbers For SMS-only number features, see SMS Number...See more
Porting Your Numbers Away from Vonage API
Objective Porting your numbers away from Vonage API to another carrier. Applies To Porting Numbers Procedure To port your numbers away from Vonage API, you need to contact the carrier that you wo...See more
Can I port my existing phone number to Vonage API?
Vonage API supports porting for North America (NAM), and some countries in LATAM, EMEA, and APAC regions. LATAM, EMEA, and APAC Porting Porting outside of NAM can be more complex, as there are ad...See more
Outbound SMS Features Overview
Question What are the outbound SMS capabilities in various countries? Applies To Vonage SMS API Outbound SMS Regional Restrictions Answer The table below provides a high-level guide to our outbou...See more
France SMS Features and Restrictions
Sender ID Alpha sender ID is recommended to ensure delivery for A2P traffic. Numeric sender ID is limited to short code or alternatively 2-way communication can be achieved by purchasing an LVN. Tr...See more
India SMS Features and Restrictions
Overview Vonage supports Domestic and International enterprise SMS business to India. To follow the regulations of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), domestic enterprises can only su...See more
Indonesia SMS Features and Restrictions
Sender ID Non-registered or generic Sender IDs might be replaced by an alphanumeric or numeric Sender ID for a best effort basis delivery. Pre-Registered Sender ID Numeric or Generic Sender IDs are...See more
United Kingdom SMS Features and Restrictions
Overview The connections we use to the UK are fully featured including handset delivery receipts, dynamic Sender ID, and delivery to ported numbers. UK routes do not include Jersey or Guernsey. Rou...See more
US SMS Features and Restrictions
Important Notice to Vonage Customers Using US Shared Short CodesT-Mobile and AT&T’s new Code of Conduct prohibits the use of shared originators, therefore, Shared Short codes are not an acceptable ...See more
SMS Best Practices During COVID-19 for Users Sending Traffic to North America
Question When sending SMS to North America during the Covid-19 pandemic, what are some best practices to keep in mind? Applies To Outbound SMS North America Best Practices Answer During times lik...See more
Troubleshooting SMS Delivery
Symptom When sending SMS, the message is not delivered. Unsuccessful delivery may include an error code. Applies To Outbound SMS Error Codes Undelivered Messages Resolution Error Code Indicating ...See more
Tracking Verify Conversion or Request Usage
Objective Tracking Verify spending, conversion, or request usage. Applies To Verify Usage Spending Procedure Verify charges consist of the Verify software fee, messaging fees, and call fees. Ther...See more
What are Verify Velocity Rules?
Question What are Verify Velocity Rules? Applies To Verify Velocity Rules Answer Velocity Rules is a logic engine that blocks suspicious traffic based on a combination of volume (number requests)...See more
Error 15 on Verify API Request
Symptom When sending a Verify API request, I receive error code 15. Applies To Verify API API Requests High-Risk Countries Error Code 15 Resolution Managed customers sending high volumes should c...See more
Can I use Verify with any number in the world?
Question Can I use Verify with any number in the world? Applies To Verify API Fixed Numbers Mobile Numbers VoIP Numbers Answer Yes. Verify works with both fixed and mobile numbers in all countrie...See more
In-Country, Local, or No-CLI Calls Rejected
Symptom When placing local, in-country, or no-CLI calls terminating in the country of origin, my calls are rejected. Applies To Voice Virtual Numbers Local Calls In-Country Calls No-CLI Calls Res...See more
How can I handle inbound calls to my voice-enabled virtual number?
Objective Handling inbound calls to a voice-enabled virtual number. Applies To Inbound Voice Virtual Numbers Call Forwarding Procedure You have three options for handling inbound calls to a Vonag...See more
Inbound Voice Features, Restrictions, and Capacity
Question What are the features, restrictions, and capacity of inbound voice virtual numbers? Applies To Inbound Calls SMS + Voice Numbers Virtual Numbers Limitations CLI Answer Features and Restr...See more