Vonage API Support
- P2P session and Live Captions
- Video Express and Live Captions
- Live Captions API pricing rules
- Tokens for Live Captions
- Languages supported by Live Captions API
- Enabling Live Captions
- How do I set up automatic payments?
- How Does Vonage Billing Work?
- Origin-Based Surcharges on Calls to UK Numbers
- Subscription charges deduction date change
- WhatsApp Conversation Based Pricing Changes 2023
- Auto-Reload Failed with Error Code
- How to use One Time Payment?
- How to update Billing or Invoice Address for Video API
- How can I calculate pricing for Audio Connector/Connect API?
- Billing Inquiries and Disputes - Video API
- Reading Your Video API Invoice
- Sales and Indirect Tax Charges for Video API Accounts Beginning July 2021
- How can I request Technical Support if I’m a Deutsche Telekom Customer?
- Vonage API Support Incident Handling
- Vonage API Services Support Packs
- How to check information about historical incidents
- Managing your Service Status Notifications (Status Page)
- Unsubscribing from Service Status Notifications (Status Page)
- Can I use virtual phone numbers to register Vonage accounts?
- How to allow my SMS or Voice Traffic to only some countries using Fraud Defender?
- Unable to Sign In to the API Support Help Center
- How can I be alerted to price changes?
- How to change a secondary user to the account primary user?
- How to change the language of dashboard?
- Which IP addresses should I allow when using Reports API?
- Why the inbound SMS records extracted from Reports API are different?
- What’s the maximum number of pending Reports API reports?
- Error Forbidden When Subaccount Tries to Request Reports from Reports API
- How can users check their reports API usage?
- How many Reports API requests can be submitted in a second?
- Which IP addresses should I allow when using Communication APIs and SIP Trunking?
- An Existing Connection Was Forcibly Closed by the Remote Host
- How can I download my Vonage API account data?
- How long does Vonage API store data?
- Best Security Practices for Your Vonage API Account
- Ensuring HIPAA Compliance When Using the Vonage API Platform
- Unable to initialize Client SDK on Android App API Level 31
- User:Error:Not-Found Username Doesn’t Exist When Logging in or Connecting Calls to an App User
- Why do I receive an answered event when I start an outbound call?
- Outbound In-App Voice Calls Fail to Complete
- Calls to an App User Don’t Time Out
- How fast can I send Redact API requests?
- How fast can I send Numbers API requests?
- What are Vonage's HTTP session time-out limits for a webhook response?
- What time zone are Vonage API logs in?
- TLS Error Submitting HTTPS Request to Vonage API
- Special Characters Not Displaying When Sent
- Why do I receive pricing on all outbound Whatsapp messages that are part of a Conversation?
- Why am I getting Unsupported Type Messages API callbacks?
- What do are the technical requirements needed to implement the Messages API?
- Which IP addresses should I allow for the Vonage Messages and Dispatch APIs?
- How long does Vonage retry inbound messages for the SMS, Messages and Dispatch APIs?
- Which webhook would be used for Messages and Dispatch APIs?
- Is 2-Way message supported for MMS?
- MMS FAQ
- MMS Features and Restrictions
- Unsupported Content type on Inbound MMS to 10DLC Numbers
- What are the throughput limits on MMS?
- What is the max file size for MMS?
- WhatsApp Authentication Template Compliance Oct 2023
- How to Migrate a WhatsApp Phone Number
- How to Disconnect a WhatsApp Number
- How to change the API Key for a WhatsApp Business Number
- How to add New Users to Your WhatsApp Account?
- How to apply for a Green Label or Official Business Account (Self Service)
- Short Codes Features Overview
- SMS + Voice Numbers Features Overview
- Why do some virtual numbers require an address?
- SMS Numbers Features Overview
- Toll-Free Numbers Features Overview
- Voice Numbers Features Overview
- Toll-Free Number Changes Oct 1, 2022 (Overview)
- Canada Long Virtual Number Restrictions
- Canada Toll-Free Numbers Features and Restrictions
- Canada Short Code Restrictions
- Verified Toll-Free Numbers (TFN) - US and Canada
- US Toll-Free Restrictions
- How to programmatically update your Number Forwarding to a SIP URI using Numbers API?
- Unable to Search Long Virtual Numbers after Deleted from My Account
- How do I cancel or delete LVNs from my account?
- Colombia Local Number Prefix Change
- Can I restrict a virtual number to only accept one call at a time?
- What are acceptable uses for Vonage Voice Numbers?
- Porting Your Numbers Away from Vonage API
- Can I port my existing phone number to Vonage API?
- Subscription Renewal Date Of A Ported Number
- Price Of Ported Number
- Who Can Port Numbers?
- How Long Does It Take To Complete A Porting Request?
- What are the levels of Number Insight APIs?
- Number Insight Callback Response Status Code Definitions
- Number Type Incorrect in Number Insight
- Is Roaming information accurate on Number Insight?
- What is the Validity Period for a Number Insight?
- What do I need to get started with using Number Insight?
- Vonage Opt-Out Assist
- Toll-Free Number Changes Oct 1, 2022 (FAQ)
- Sprint/T-Mobile Network Changes
- SMS Verizon Pass-through Fees
- Setting a Validity Period (TTL) for your SMS
- What encoding standards does Vonage support?
- SMS Best Practices During COVID-19 for Users Sending Traffic to North America
- Troubleshooting SMS Delivery
- Global Sender ID Portal - FAQs
- Global Sender ID Registration Guide
- Recommended Sender ID option for A2P Alert and Transactional Messages to US Virtual Numbers
- Partner Quota Violation Error
- Can LVNs with International Reach receive inbound messages from all over the world?
- How does Vonage prevent spam inbound messages being sent to Vonage rented LVNs?
- Are inbound SMS LVN available all over the world?
- Are inbound SMS free of charge all over the world?
- Can I only receive inbound SMS without sending outbound SMS?
- Why are Verification Codes not received on my virtual number?
- How-To Complete the US Short Code Program Brief
- Can I add a template to my active Alerts shared short code campaign?
- Why did my PIN code get sent from a phone number?
- Can you receive inbound SMS on dedicated US short codes?
- How are STOP requests handled on the Alerts pre-approved short code?
- US Dedicated Short Code
- TLS certificates for SMPP nexmo.com
- TLS certificates for SMPP vonage.com
- Why are SMPP concatenated messages not delivered?
- Vonage SMPP Platform Availability
- How to Read a Vonage SMPP Delivery Receipt
- Why are my SMS messages displayed as jumbled text?
- 10DLC - Requirements
- 10DLC - Brand verification requirements
- What is 10DLC?
- 10DLC - Guide of guides
- 10 DLC Pricing and Fees
- 10DLC - Key Dates
- Video Express 1.6.1 Released
- JS SDK 2.26.1 Released
- Linux, macOS & OpenTok.js 2.26.0 SDK Released
- iOS, Android & Windows 2.26.0 SDK Released
- Video Express 1.6.0 Released
- Video Express 1.5.3 Released
- Black Video When Screen Sharing over Chrome 50 on Windows 10
- Publisher Video Freezing on Android Chrome 54
- How to Detect Microphone Audio Drop on Chrome
- No Microphone Input Signal on Chrome on Mac
- Can I access Vonage Video API over non-SSL (HTTP)?
- Chrome 64 iFrame Requests Camera and Microphone Access
- How to set background image in Playground?
- Archive Inspector User Guide
- Why is the Inspector tool not showing the Subscriber Information?
- How far back can you query in inspector for sessions and meetings?
- What are the key features of the Vonage Video API Playground tool?
- What you can do with Video API Playground?
- Are there countries where Vonage Video API does not operate?
- What is the Vonage Video Signaling API?
- Where do I find documentation on Vonage Video API?
- Does Vonage Video API have code samples available?
- Do you have any demo apps or sites for Vonage Video API?
- How can I get started with Vonage Video API?
- How do I enable or disable Scalable Video for my API key ?
- Is it possible to deploy a TURN server inside the corporate network or DMZ?
- Does Vonage Video API provide server infrastructure?
- What are the IP ranges for Vonage Video API servers?
- Is there any way to test my network configuration?
- What is the minimum bandwidth requirement to use the Vonage Video API?
- Can I track calls from the server side of my app?
- Can I record a Media-Relayed session?
- Which devices does the Vonage Video API work with?
- Does the Vonage Video API support HTTPS?
- What resolution should I use when publishing on a mobile device?
- JS SDK RumorSocket Disconnect Errors
- How to find my Vonage Video API Key and Secret
- How can I permanently cancel/delete my Vonage Video API Account?
- How do I reset my Vonage Video API account password?
- How do I sign up for a Vonage Video API account?
- How can I change the email address on my Vonage Video API account?
- Blank Page When Logging in to My Vonage Video API Account
- How to Remove Camera and Microphone Permission Prompt Window
- Does Vonage Video API work on mobile devices?
- How can I find the creation or expiration time of a token?
- Can I manage my users' sign-ins and track minutes or usage?
- What is the difference between a Routed and a Relayed Session?
- Can I build Text Chat with the Vonage Video API platform?
- How to get copy of Service Agreement for Video API account?
- What security features does Vonage Video API implement?
- What are the implications of encryption on my app?
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Which TLS Cipher Suites are supported with the Vonage Video API?
- Where are the Media Encryption Keys created?
- How to solve publisher view disappearance while using picture-in-picture (PiP) layout in React native Android app
- How to Solve"OT_MEDIA_ERR_ABORTED" Error When Sharing Screens
- Why is the frame rate low when publishing stream from a canvas?
- How do I know if the connection is using TURN Relay servers during the session ?
- 1541 Timed out while attempting to publish Error
- Why is the container DIV destroyed when I publish or subscribe?
- How to Configure SIP Monitoring Callbacks
- How to use SIP Interconnect in Playground
- Unable to Initiate SIP Call from Playground
- How to Send DTMF in a SIP Call using Playground
- When initiating a SIP call, it fails with '706 Call Reached Maximum Inactive Duration'
- How to Dial DTMF or Digit Extension in SIP Interconnect?
- How Much Storage Space is Needed for a 1-Minute Archive?
- How does archiving work and how can I configure it?
- What are the limitations of the archiving functionality?
- What are the attributes of the Vonage Video Composed Archive Codecs?
- Individual Stream Archive Manifest CreatedAt Attribute Incorrect
- Accessing Recordings When Using Vonage Video API Demo
- What Client version is required for the China Relay?
- Does China relay work with Vonage Video API Relayed sessions?
- Does China relay support China-only sessions?
- Does China relay guarantee connectivity for Chinese consumers?
- What is China Relay?
- How do I know if China Relay is enabled?
- Does Vonage Video API provide HIPAA Business Associate Agreements?
- What security features does Vonage Video offer to a developer to assist in building a HIPAA compliant application?
- How can I use archiving as part of a HIPAA compliant application?
- Does Vonage Video API store PHI?
- How does Vonage Video API ensure secure transmission of PHI?
- Can I build a HIPAA compliant application using Vonage Video API?
- How to convert Opentok iOS video SDK into a SPM package.
- Managing Audio Sessions in iOS with Vonage Video API
- What are the supported Video Dimensions, Aspect Ratios, and Rendering on Mobile SDKs?
- Handling Reconnection and Network Migration on Mobile Devices
- Where can I see the sample code for Vonage Video iOS SDK?
- What devices does Vonage Video iOS SDK support?
- How many participants can join an Android session?
- Where can I see the sample code for Vonage Video Android SDK?
- What devices does the Vonage Video Android SDK support?
- Microphone Audio Dropped on Chrome on Mac
- Inline Installation of Screen Sharing Extensions in Chrome Deprecated
- Where can I get the Vonage Video API Android SDK?
- What is the Vonage Video Windows SDK?
- What Windows devices does the Vonage Video SDK support?
- Does Vonage Video API support Windows Phone?
- What Windows versions are supported with the Vonage Video SDK?
- What .NET version is supported with the Vonage Video API?
- Does Vonage Video API support Universal Windows Platform (UWP)?
- What is Session Monitoring?
- What can callback events be used for?
- Is Session monitoring real-time?
- Do you guarantee the callback event delivery?
- What happens to the callback events if my application server goes down?
- How can I test that the Callback URL is working?
- In-Country, Local, or No-CLI Calls Rejected
- Issue with High Charges for Transferred Calls to UK from Unknown Calling Number
- STIR/SHAKEN Caller ID Authentication and Robocalls
- Australia Voice Features and Restrictions
- South Korea Voice Features and Restrictions
- Indonesia Voice Features and Restrictions
- Voice API "Bad Request" Error When Ending Calls Immediately After Creation
- What Is MOS Score In Voice Calls?
- Is there a way to see current active calls on our account?
- How To Make MP3 of Recording From Voice API in Python
- How To Enter DTMF Before MP3 Stream Finishes
- Can a user call leg be removed from the voice call recording?
- Why do I see "SyntaxError: Unexpected token p in JSON at position 1" when creating JWT with the Vonage CLI?
- Why does Caller ID show as potential spam?
- Is SIP Diversion header supported?
- Can I display my name on the receiving party's phone for outbound calls?
- How long are call legs stored?
- Can I send fax over the Vonage Voice API?
- Why does my SIP destination rejects the call with SIP 403 Forbidden?
- No Audio In Programmable SIP IVR
- Does Vonage support Digest Authentication for inbound calls to a SIP endpoint?
- Is SIP REFER supported?
- How to Create a Redundant SIP-Forwarding Configuration
- Special Characters in Forward to SIP Address
- Introduction to the Dashboard
- Switching Accounts (For users with multiple Jumper Accounts)
- Managing Products running low
- Managing Sets running low
- Exploring Quick Links
- Managing CSV/Excel reports & exports
- Live Chat Customer Action panel - Start Bot Flow
- Live chat Customer Action panel - Start Collection Flow
- Live chat Customer Action panel - Start Product Flow
- Live chat Customer Action panel - Request Payments
- Live chat Customer Action panel - Create Order
- Live chat Customer Action panel - Share Product Details
- Setting up a Custom domain in Jumper.ai
- How to Set Up Your Jumper Business Profile
- How to Manage Payment Settings with Jumper.ai
- How to Manage Taxes and Shipping in Jumper.ai
- Editing price-based shipping settings in Jumper.ai
- Jumper Weight Based Shipping Settings
- Manage Discounts on Jumper.ai
- Creating Collections with Categories
- Creating Collections without Categories
- Creating Virtual Sets & Bundles
- Bulk Update of Products
- Adding Products in Jumper (Bulk Add products via CSV) - Without Variation
- How to generate API Key
- Integration via SIP
- Outbound Call API
- Sending an Outbound Call Request via Postman
- Endpoints - Search Session
- Endpoints - Get Session
- NLU - Natural Language Understanding in AI Studio
- How much AI is behind the AI Studio?
- Available Languages
- Are you able to recognize answering machines?
- How long do you safe call reports?
- How to keep track of my agent's performance?
- How to create a new agent
- How to change agent details
- How to duplicate an agent
- How to use Intents
- How to use Entities
- System Entities List
Subscription charges deduction date change
What are the changes? To continue to provide you with the exceptional level of service you expect as a Vonage API customer we’ve updated our billing system and internal processes for our prepaid cu...See more
WhatsApp Conversation Based Pricing Changes 2023
WhatsApp Conversation-Based Pricing: If you are a Vonage client who uses WhatsApp via the Messages API, you are aware that "Meta fees" are part of your charges. This is the fee that Meta charges us...See more
How Does Vonage Billing Work?
Applies To Vonage Video API Vonage API How will you be billed? You will be invoiced monthly for your services. If you are a postpaid customer, you will always be billed in arrears. Depending on ...See more
Origin-Based Surcharges on Calls to UK Numbers
Question Why do I see additional charges when calling UK numbers from an international destination? Applies To International Calls UK Numbers Mobile Numbers Billing Answer In spring 2021, the reg...See more
How do I set up automatic payments?
Objective Setting up automatic payments (Auto-Reload) on your account. Applies To Billing and Payments Automatic Payments Auto-Reload Procedure Log in to your Dashboard. In the left sidebar, sel...See more
Separate Logins for Support Portal and Vonage API Dashboard
Question Why are there separate login credentials for the Support Portal and the Vonage API Dashboard? Applies To Support Portal Vonage API Dashboard Answer Vonage API users are able to create ne...See more
WhatsApp Authentication Template Compliance Oct 2023
In May 2023, Meta introduced new guidelines for authentication message templates, From October 2nd 2023, non-compliant authentication templates will stop working if they don't meet these guidelin...See more
Short Codes Features Overview
What are short codes? A short code is a short virtual number that is usually 5 or 6 digits long. They are typically used to send bulk application to person (A2P) SMS messages for the purposes of Ma...See more
SMS + Voice Numbers Features Overview
Question In which countries does Vonage have combined SMS and Voice numbers? Applies To Voice Numbers SMS Regional Restrictions Answer The features of SMS and Voice numbers that Vonage has availa...See more
Why do some virtual numbers require an address?
Question Why do some virtual numbers have an address requirement? Applies To Virtual Numbers Regulations Address Requirements Answer Depending on country-specific regulations, in some cases virtu...See more
SMS Numbers Features Overview
Question In which countries does Vonage have virtual numbers for SMS? Applies To Virtual Numbers SMS Voice Toll-Free Regional Restrictions Answer The features of SMS numbers that Vonage has avail...See more
Toll-Free Numbers Features Overview
Question In which countries does Vonage have toll-free numbers? Applies To Toll-Free Numbers International Reach Number Availability Answer Toll-free numbers are inbound-only, unless stated other...See more
Voice Numbers Features Overview
Question In which countries does Vonage have voice numbers? Applies To Voice Numbers Toll-Free Regional Restrictions Answer The features of voice numbers that Vonage has available are listed by c...See more
Which countries does Vonage have numbers in?
Question In which countries can I get SMS or voice numbers through Vonage? Applies To SMS Voice Numbers International Reach Answer SMS-Enabled Numbers For SMS-only number features, see SMS Number...See more
Porting Your Numbers Away from Vonage API
Objective Porting your numbers away from Vonage API to another carrier. Applies To Porting Numbers Procedure To port your numbers away from Vonage API, you need to contact the carrier that you wo...See more
Can I port my existing phone number to Vonage API?
Vonage API supports porting for North America (NAM), and some countries in LATAM, EMEA, and APAC regions. NAM Porting How Do I Submit My Porting Request For North American Numbers To Vonage API? ...See more
SMS Best Practices During COVID-19 for Users Sending Traffic to North America
Question When sending SMS to North America during the Covid-19 pandemic, what are some best practices to keep in mind? Applies To Outbound SMS North America Best Practices Answer During times lik...See more
Troubleshooting SMS Delivery
Symptom When sending SMS, the message is not delivered. Unsuccessful delivery may include an error code. Applies To Outbound SMS Error Codes Undelivered Messages Resolution Error Code Indicating ...See more
10DLC - Requirements
This article refers to all the requirements relative to 10DLC. Click on a category for more details: Brands requirements Brand verification requirements Campaigns requirements Traffic complia...See more
10DLC - Brand verification requirements
Quick access: Basic verification Brand vetting T-Mobile Special Business Reviews (SBR) Specific verification requirements The 10DLC regulation requires all brands registered to be verified befo...See more
What is 10DLC?
Quick access: Definition When did 10DLC start? Why the 10DLC regulation? What is spam? Toll-free numbers Inbound messaging Conclusions Most of our customers using the SMS and Messages API will ...See more
10DLC - Guide of guides
Quick access: Context Step 1 - Register your 10DLC brand Step 2 - Brand verification Step 3 - Register a 10DLC campaign Step 4 - Link numbers to your campaign Additional Information To better u...See more
10 DLC Pricing and Fees
The 10DLC regulation involves three types of fees: One Time fees (brand registration, external vetting) Monthly recurring fees (campaign subscriptions) Pass-Through fees (additional charge applied...See more
10DLC - Key Dates
The new A2P 10DLC regulation is an on-going effort and is therefore constantly evolving. To keep track of the recent changes in the regulation & the products, please consult these articles regularl...See more
10DLC - Campaign registration guide
Quick access: Before you begin Campaign overview Campaign status Campaign registration Step by step guides What happens next? This guide outlines what you need to know about campaign registrati...See more
10DLC - Brand registration guide
Quick access: Before you begin Brand overview Step by step guides What happens next? Additional information This guide outlines how to register a 10DLC brand. Please check our 10DLC guide of gu...See more
- Video Express 1.6.1 Released
- JS SDK 2.26.1 Released
Linux, macOS & OpenTok.js 2.26.0 SDK Released
Linux SDK release notes macOS SDK release notes OpenTok.js SDK release notesSee more
iOS, Android & Windows 2.26.0 SDK Released
iOS SDK release notes Android SDK release notes Windows SDK release notesSee more
- Video Express 1.6.0 Released
- Video Express 1.5.3 Released
- JS SDK 2.25.5 Released
- JS SDK 2.25.4 Released
- macOS SDK 2.25.2 Released
- Windows SDK 2.25.2 Released
- React Native 2.25.0 Released
- Video Express 1.5.2 Released
Android & iOS SDK 2.25.2 Released
Vonage Video API Android SDK release notes Vonage Video API iOS SKD release notesSee more
- JS SDK 2.25.3 Released
iOS, macOs, Windows, Linux SDKs 2.25.1 Released
Vonage Video API iOS SDK release notes Vonage Video API macOs SDK release notes Vonage Video API Windows SDK release notes Vonage Video API Linux SDK release notesSee more
- JS SDK 2.25.2 Released
- Video Express 1.5.1 Released
- Android SDK 2.25.1 Released
- JS SDK 2.25.1 Released
- macOS 2.25.0 SDK Released - Now Officially Supported
iOS, Android, Windows, Linux & JS 2.25.0 SDK Released
OpenTok iOS SDK release notes OpenTok Android SDK release notes OpenTok Windows SDK release notes OpenTok Linux SDK release notes OpenTok JS SDK release notesSee more
- OpenTok React Native SDK Now Officially Supported
- JS SDK 2.24.7 Released
- iOS SDK 2.24.2 Released
- Linux SDK 2.24.3 Released
Android and Windows SDK 2.24.2 Released
Android release notes Windows release notesSee more
- macOS SDK 2.24.1 (beta) Released
- JS SDK 2.24.6 Released
- Video Express 1.4.2 released
- JS SDK 2.24.5 Released
- JS SDK 2.24.4 Released
Linux v2.24.2 SDK Released
OpenTok Linux SDK release notesSee more
iOS, Android, Window 2.24.1 SDK Released
OpenTok iOS SDK release notes OpenTok Android SDK release notes OpenTok Windows SDK release notesSee more
OpenTok.js 2.24 now available in the Enterprise Environment
See all platform updatesSee more
Vonage Video Web client (OpenTok.js) v2.24.2 released
Web (OpenTok.js) version 2.24.2: https://tokbox.com/developer/sdks/js/release-notes.htmlSee more
- Video Express 1.4.1 released
Client SDK 2.24.1 (for Web & Linux) released
OpenTok.js release notes OpenTok Linux SDK release notesSee more
Tracking Verify Conversion or Request Usage
Objective Tracking Verify spending, conversion, or request usage. Applies To Verify Usage Spending Procedure Verify charges consist of the Verify software fee, messaging fees, and call fees. Ther...See more
What is the Verify Anti-Fraud System?
Question What is the Verify Anti-Fraud System? Applies To Verify Verify Anti-Fraud System Answer The Verify Anti-Fraud System is a logic engine that blocks suspicious traffic based on a combinati...See more
Error 15 on Verify API Request
Symptom When sending a Verify API request, I receive error code 15. Applies To Verify API API Requests High-Risk Countries Error Code 15 Resolution Managed customers sending high volumes should c...See more
Can I use Verify with any number in the world?
Question Can I use Verify with any number in the world? Applies To Verify API Fixed Numbers Mobile Numbers VoIP Numbers Answer Yes. Verify works with both fixed and mobile numbers in all countrie...See more
In-Country, Local, or No-CLI Calls Rejected
Symptom When placing local, in-country, or no-CLI calls terminating in the country of origin, my calls are rejected. Applies To Voice Virtual Numbers Local Calls In-Country Calls No-CLI Calls Res...See more
How can I handle inbound calls to my voice-enabled virtual number?
Objective Handling inbound calls to a voice-enabled virtual number. Applies To Inbound Voice Virtual Numbers Call Forwarding Procedure You have three options for handling inbound calls to a Vonag...See more
Inbound Voice Features, Restrictions, and Capacity
Question What are the features, restrictions, and capacity of inbound voice virtual numbers? Applies To Inbound Calls SMS + Voice Numbers Virtual Numbers Limitations CLI Answer Features and Restr...See more