Overview of the Customer Info panel
- Live chat
While you’re communicating with the user, the Customer/Action panel helps you to understand your customer better and take actions to drive them forward with conversation, Here you have options such as to edit customer details, viewing past purchases, adding tags, sharing products, starting a bot flow, Creating order, etc.
Customer Info Tab
Note: Depending on your permission, you may or may not be able to edit the customer information.
Each channel offers you certain parameters of the customer’s information based on their policies. This information is captured as soon as the customer starts interacting with your sales channel connected with Jumper.
1. Facebook: Profile Name, Profile Picture, Gender, Timezone, Locale, Last interaction date/time, Facebook PSID.
2. WhatsApp: WhatsApp profile name, Phone Number.
3. Instagram: None
Other pieces of information can be captured automatically/manually depending on the customer journey.
Other fields include:
1. Phone number - Captured automatically when a user places an order or goes through a Bot journey that captures the phone number.
2. Email address - Captured automatically when a user places an order or goes through a Bot journey that captures the phone number.
3. Privacy consent date & time - Captured automatically when a user goes through the Privacy Consent Message (if set up on the dashboard).
4. Tags - Single Value fields captured by Agents or added as part of a Bot Operation.
5. Custom data - Dual Value fields captured manually by Agents or added as part of a Bot Operation or added automatically for purchases.
6. Past Purchases - Captured automatically when a user places an order.
Navigating the Customer Info Tab
1. Customer Info:
The top most view is that of the customer name, the channel of interaction and for you to mark conversations as follow-up, mark as resolved etc.
a. Marks as Resolved - When a conversation has reached its end, use this button to mark the conversation as resolved and remove it from your Active Chats. This allows the customer to initiate a fresh conversation the next time they message.
b. Mark as Follow up - When you want to go back to the user after some time, you can mark this conversation as starred for follow up later. When a conversation is marked as starred, it opens up the option to set up a personal reminder for you.
2. Assigned to:
You'll also see a section once a human intervenes an automation of the agent assigned. This field is usually empty when a customer is interacting with the bot but gets automatically filled as an Agent takes over the conversation.
3. Re-assign: Once assigned, a conversation can be reassigned to another Admin, Agent or another Group of Agents.
4. Customer details:
It encompasses all relevant details from the channel, which you can edit and change as per your needs to keep the information up to date provided your role has the relevant permissions.
It is the point of entry of the customer conversation.. for example, the customers opted in through WhatsApp, or your Website
Tags are really powerful for building user personas. These tags can then be used to segment your customers, especially for broadcasting updates, remarketing campaigns and aligning custom audiences
7. Custom data:
Custom data are similar to Tags in their use-case except that they are dual value fields. They are used to key in valuable insights for your teams to identify and refer to.
8. Past purchases:
Past Purchases list down all the orders placed by this specific customer. Deeper level information about the order can be obtained directly from within Live Chat. This can help agents to identify the user’s choice of products, ask for replenishments or even help them to solve for support queries (eg. Tracking of parcel etc)
9. Past Interactions: Here you will find the list of agents who've had a conversation with this customer in the past.