Live Chat 1:1 Outbound Messaging (Jumper.ai)
Jumper.ai’s Live Chat 1:1 Outbound Messaging feature lets you start a new conversation directly from the Inbox with existing customers or leads. These conversations can be managed just like any other.
An agent initiates an outbound 1:1 conversation with a customer. Outbound 1:1 conversations are ideal for proactively engaging with a customer to resolve a query, follow up on a previous question, and send customers notifications and updates without them having to reach out to the agents for help or information or check in to strengthen the overall relationship.
- The agent follows up on an existing query or customer question
- The agent follows up with a customer regarding a query at the offline store
- Agent proactively updates customers without them having to reach out to the agents for help or information
- Sales order follow-up
- Shipping error resolution
- Appointment rescheduling
- The agent checks in with the customer periodically to build the relationship
- Service/Product feedback follow-up
- Agent offers a discount to customers based on their behaviour on the website
Ensure that at least one of the sales channels, Viber (Business), SMS, or WhatsApp, is activated.
Navigate to Live Chat on your Jumper.ai dashboard menu.
- Click on the Create New Conversation icon, from the Inbox menu.
- Enter the Mobile Number, First Name, and Last Name of the customer.
Select any of the connected Sales channels between WhatsApp, Viber (Business), and SMS to initiate the conversation with the customer.
- For Viber (Business) & SMS, you can enter a Message that you want to send to the customer post selecting the channel.
In the case of WhatsApp, you won’t be able to send a direct message to the customer, you need to initiate a conversation (i.e. business initiated conversation) with a new customer by sending a WhatsApp template post creating the contact.
- Click on Create to initiate the conversation with the customer.
- Post-creating, a new outbound conversation with the customer gets created for Viber (Business) & SMS.
If you selected the WhatsApp channel for 1:1 outbound messaging, you would be required to send the WhatsApp template first. To know more about WhatsApp templates click here.