Differences between admin's and agent's view
- Live chat
- The admins can view all chats (Bot, Requested & Assigned) in a single list.
- The admin can (if needed) take over any conversation even if it is assigned to a particular agent.
- Admin can utilize certain special filters only accessible to them (eg. Filter chats assigned to a specific agent)
- The Agent view of the customer list will include 3 separate tabs (Bot, Requested & Active Chats)
- The Tabs help the agents to focus on chats which require immediate attention.
- The Bot & Requested tab are common amongst all agents (If an account has multiple agents)
- The Active Chats is designed to assist the Agent to focus on chats that have been assigned to/picked up by the Agent until marked as Resolved.