Live chat Overview
- Live chat
Live Chat has many meanings, many use-cases and many more ways of using and optimizing your workforce.
Jumper's Live Chat is tailor-made for e-commerce, relying heavily on sales and after sales support automation with no coding skills required at all.
To navigate to the Live Chat, go to your navigation bar towards the left, tap Live Chat.
Here below is an example of what an active live chat dashboard and interactions look like - we'll walk you through each action and icon.
Note: Please make sure you've connected at least one sales channel for this to be functional - by default the web channel is already active for you and you will be able to see all your conversational web journeys in the live chat if you added one product to begin with.
The screen is divided into 3 specific sections
- The Customer list panel towards the left - this shows you the active conversations across channels you've connected
- The Conversation panel in the center - you can watch the conversations LIVE that your customers are interacting through (either your bot or direct)
- The Customer Info / Action panel towards the right - this gives you all the relevant information for the selected customer. Additionally, it allows agents to take actions for the selected customer.
Next, let's dive a little deeper into each section.
Customer List panel
What is the Customer List Panel?
- This panel is a unified list across all the channels and web that you’ve connected with your Jumper Dashboard. In simpler terms, this panel allows you to view conversations coming in from multiple channels all consolidated into one list.
- It'll also show you their last interacted time stamp to the nearest minute, hour, days.
- Like any other messaging channel, the latest chat interactions appears on the top of the list.
This panel will give you a glimpse of each customer and the channel they're talking to you or your automated bot from.
On the top of the Customer List Panel, one can find filter options, you can filter chats according to ‘Assigned to’, ‘Chat status’ or connected ‘Channel’.
Assigned to (filter)
In Assigned to filter option, you have 4 filters, which are -
Assigned to me - these chats will be assigned to you.
Assigned to an agent - here you can filter chats according to the assigned agent for the customers by simply selecting the agent for which you need to view the chats.
Assigned to bot - Customers which are interacting with your bot flows will show up post selecting this filter option.
Unassigned - Unassigned chats will show up post selecting this filter option.
From these you can choose any one of the options to filter your chats.
Chat status (filter)
Chats can be filtered via 2 Status Types which are:
- Follow-up - When you mark a customer with follow up by clicking on the star icon, those customers will appear under this filter for chat status.
- Resolved - User’s chat which has been marked(clicking on the tick icon) as Resolved by a human agent will appear under this filter option.
(Note: Once marked you won’t be able to unmark the customer, unless there is a new request.)
In this filter option you can select any one of the connected channels, selecting this filter will show you the customers list for the selected channel.