Making a payment to your Vonage API account through a bank or wire transfer.
- Billing and Payments
- Bank Transfers
- Wire Transfers
Accounts with a Payment History
- Sign in to your account.
- From the left sidebar, select your username to expand the menu.
- Select Billing & Payments.
- If you have previously saved a payment method, select Add payment method from the drop-down list of current payment methods. Or, select the Payment Methods tab and click Add Payment Method.
Accounts without a Payment History
- On the Billing and Payments page, select Add Funds. This will take you to the New payment method page.
- Select Bank Transfer.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Fill in the Invoice Address information to generate the pro forma invoice.
In some cases, a bank transfer will be the only available payment method so you will be redirected there after clicking Billing and Payments in the account navigation menu.
Note: Using the pro forma invoice EST number (Invoice#) or Account ID (API Key) as a reference at the time of the bank transfer is very important in tracking your transfer and topping up your account without any delay. Account top-up can be delayed if no reference is provided at the time of bank transfer.
If your API Prepaid account is Suspended due the Negative balance please make a bank transfer with referencing the API key number and send the proof of payment to our dedicated email: firstname.lastname@example.org to update your records.
Vonage Bank Details
Correspondent Bank Name: J.P. Morgan SE
Correspondent Bank SWIFT: CHASDEFX
Beneficiary Bank Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. London
Beneficiary Bank SWIFT: CHASGB2L
Ultimate Beneficiary Name: Vonage Business Inc.
Ultimate Beneficiary Account: 41468972
Ultimate Beneficiary IBAN: GB02CHAS60924241468972