Adding and removing users from your Vonage Video API account and managing user permissions.
- Video API
- User Management
- Procedure for Vonage Video API Opentok Environment
- Procedure for Vonage Video API Unified Environment
- Additional Information
Procedure for Vonage Video API Opentok Environment
- Log in to your Vonage Video Account as an administrator.
- Under the left menu, click Account Settings.
- Go to User List and click the Add User button.
- Input the email of the person you want to invite, then click the Next button.
- Select the role for the new user, then click the Next button.
- Input your Vonage Video API password to confirm, and click the Submit button
- To remove the user, click the Bin Icon
- Input your Vonage Video API password to confirm, and click the Remove user button.
- To select the role intended for managing user permissions, Click the drop-down
- Input your Vonage Video API password to confirm, and click the Change Permission button.
Procedure for Vonage Video API Unified Environment
- Log in to your Vonage API Account.
- Go to the Account holder option at the bottom and click on 3 horizontal bars.
- Select the option Team.
- You will see a list of users you have added to your account.
- You can add users by clicking the Invite team member option.
- Fill out all the mandatory fields, check the boxes for permissions you want to assign to the user, and click on button Next-Assign API Key.
7. You will see a list of API keys that you have requested. If not requested, you will see only the master API key, Once done click on Save.
8. You can Edit or Remove and Manage permissions from the Manage column.
After a user is added successfully, an email invitation is sent to the user. The user needs to click the link in the email to verify the account before logging in.