Customer is unable to use the "Sign In" link in the API Support Help Center website. When visiting https://api.support.vonage.com and clicking "Sign In" the page appears to do nothing.
- API Support Help Center
- Click on the padlock next to the address bar
- Click "Cookies and Site Data"
- Click on "Manage Cookies and Site Data"
- Click on the trash icon next to the api.support.vonage.com and vonage.com data to delete them
- Close the browser tab and then navigate back to https://api.suport.vonage.com to login. You will need to "Accept Cookies" before signing in.
Additional cookies included with the page need to be accepted for sign in to function correctly. These steps force the page to request acceptance of the cookies once again.
If you are still unable to sign in or have further issues with the website then please raise a support ticket. You can do this by emailing email@example.com if you are unable to sign in.