Adding Products in Jumper (Single Product Upload) - With Variation
Adding Products (single product upload)
- Products (with variation)
This article will walk you through adding your products to the Jumper CMS for optimal setup and use
- To start adding products, go to Store > Product in the menu.
- Now click on Add/Import > Add product.
In case your product list is empty, then you will find a screen similar as shown below, click on Add/Import > Add product to start adding products.
- Here you need to specify your product details such as Product name, Product’s checkout trigger, Short description and Product description.
Choose an appropriate checkout trigger, for e.g. #jaidenshoes001 (this hashtag needs to be unique only for your store)
Adding Description - with all relevant details, more pictures, videos, etc. we recommend keeping this short, simple and to the point to avoid distractions.
- Upload your Product Image, you can upload up to 5 images for a single product.
Note : having a square image or a horizontal in 1.91:1 format works best.
Recommended size is 1mb for single image upload. Maximum size limit is 4MB.
- Now you can add ‘Product tags’, simply add the text that you wish to add as a tag in the input box and click on enter.
Product tags will make your products easily searchable. When a user mentions a Product Tag, all relevant Products with that Tag will be shown. This is currently a Beta Feature. (this step can be skipped if you do not wish to add products tags.
- Now you can toggle options for store visibility, checking address and email for the customers. Simply toggle the options if you do not wish to ask for these options for the product.
- Now choose if your product has variations or not.
If your Product has variations, then click on yes and add its attribute name and values, click on the checkmark if your variants have different images for each variant, to add a new attribute click on “Add another attribute” option.
Note: You can choose variations option for the product only once, so make sure you choose wisely before you save, at least 2 variations are mandatory so either you can add 2 Attributes or 2 Attribute values e.g. Red, Black.
- If you have added variations, you need to specify weight and stock for the added variants.
- If you have added variations, next you would need to specify price, stock, SKU, weight and add image for your added variants.
- Next you need to specify if you want to ask shoppers for customizations or for them to provide special instructions and if you want to allow customers to buy more than one quantity.
Select the “no” option, if you do not wish to ask for customizations to customers or if you don’t wish to ask for quantity(basically skipping this step) and don’t want to allow more than one quantity per customer. Once you have filled these steps click on “Save Product”.
- Once you have saved your product you will see your saved products listed here. Now you can edit, delete or share your product link. (You can also choose from here if you want to keep the product visible or not in your store, simply by toggle)
Article is closed for comments.