Why is the Speech Input not recognized?
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Voice API
ASR, detected using the speech parameter of the Input action with Voice API, confidence can be affected by several background and telephony environments of the call. If you are experiencing issues with successful speech recognition, we recommend adding a Record action before the Input action. You can hear what is received by listening to the audio file. We recommend checking the following:
- Is there a lot of background noise?
- Do the words sound clipped? This may indicate echo cancellation is enabled on their device.
- Could non-verbal noises be affecting detection?
- Is the "context" parameter being used in the Input action?