US Long Virtual Number Restrictions
Long Virtual Number (LVN) - P2P Local Area Code Numbers
- LVN numbers are non-registered 10DLC numbers that are approved for person to person SMS/MMS traffic.
- Customers must submit an application to receive a P2P exemption from the mobile networks.
- Network delivery receipts are supported; Carriers do not support delivery receipts.
- Long or concatenated SMS and unicode are supported. (except US Cellular*)
- Euro symbol (€) and some accented characters are not supported.
Other Features or Restrictions
Reach to Virtual Numbers
While Google Voice numbers are reachable through Vonage, we do not provide reach to other virtual number providers due to fraud prevention precautions. If you have any particular business case where you would like to be able to reach virtual numbers, please contact our Support team with details about your use case.
Unicode is not supported on US Cellular; they support ASCII.
For more information, see the following articles:
Please sign in to leave a comment.