|MCC (Mobile country code)||515|
Sender ID Guidelines
|Alphanumeric Sender ID||
*Pre-registration of alphanumeric sender ID is mandatory for all networks. Unregistered senders will be overwritten on a best-can-do basis.
|Numeric Sender ID||Numeric sender IDs are not supported unless offered by Vonage's 2-way service. SMS to Globe Network from LVNs is prohibited.|
|Generic Sender ID||
Not supported in general. The following SIDs are prohibited:
Use-Case & Content Guidelines
- VRN and Long Codes are being blocked by Globe Telecom. Please use only alpha for A2P sms to Globe.
- Smart is now blocking SMS messages which contain some URL shorteners such as bit.ly. This affects SMS to Smart, Sun and Dito, as well as ported numbers to Globe.
- Sender IDs containing the words TEST, MESSAGE, and SMS, along with all of its permutations (e.g., TESTING, TEST123, ABCTEST, MSG, SMS, INFO, etc.) are not allowed.
- Alphanumeric sender IDs containing more than 5 numeric characters are not allowed.
- Sender IDs that portray Philippines networks SMART, SUN, or GLOBE, along with all their permutations (e.g., SMARTMONEY, SUNCELL, SMARTLIVE, SMARTLOAD, etc.) are not allowed.
- Sender IDs containing special characters except for dash (-), dot (.), and underscore (_) are not allowed.
- Globe has informed us that VRN and long codes are blocked for A2P sms and no longer can be used for MT. The only immediate solution is to use alpha OA for MT and use long code for receiving replies. LVNs will work only for non-globe operators.
- Due to the prevalence of recent smishing attacks in the Philippines, Smart is now blocking SMS messages which contain some URL shorteners such as bit.ly. This affects SMS to Smart, Sun and Dito, as well as ported numbers to Globe. As such, we highly recommend you to remove short links and replace them with the full destination URL.
- P2P traffic is prohibited in PH.
- No political, religious, unsolicited promotion, or gambling content.
- There are no additional content restrictions beyond those in our Acceptable Use Policy.
There are a number of restrictions concerning supported characters. The officially supported ones are:
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz % & ' ( ) * + - . / : ; ! " # < = > ? $ @ 0123456789
Delivery receipts are only network-based DLR and are therefore not reliable. The quality conclusion based on the DLR ratio is inaccurate.
P2P traffic is prohibited.
No political, religious, unsolicited promotion, or gambling content.
There are no additional content restrictions beyond those in our Acceptable Use Policy.