Editing price-based shipping settings in Jumper.ai.
- Shipping Settings
- Once you have added a zone, click on ‘Edit Shipping Rates’ of the zone to manage your shipping rates.
- Click on ‘Add new shipping rate’ if you want to add new rate, if you have already added a shipping rate, click on the edit Icon of the added price to manage your rates.
- Now click Add New Rate.
- Here, add the details of your new rate and the amount, then click on Save.
- Now your new rate has been added. If you wish to add more rates, you can add multiple rates for shipping options.
- When you add multiple rates to this tier, it will give the choice to the user to choose between the two shipping options. This can be used for Standard and Express Shipping options.
- If you want to set a tiered shipping fee based on Price, in the Zone, perform Add New Shipping rate to set tiers and add Rates to each Shipping Rate.
Only setup shipping settings for Tiers where a Shipping Fee greater than 0 applies (for example, if you want Free shipping above 100$, you do not need to set the tier for 100 and above).
Shipping Rates may be imported from other OMS/Fulfilment Partners such as Shopify if your account is setup with those integrations.