Manage how and where you ship orders and charge taxes.
Jumper, at this time, allows setting up Taxes & Shipping based on Country and Provinces or States only.
- Under settings, click on ‘Taxes & Shipping’.
- Now click on ‘Add new zone’.
- Choose Country and relevant states that you can deliver products to.
- Then Click on Save.
You can create multiple zones for a country so that each zone has separate Tax and Shipping rates.
For example, set up different Shipping Zones if you offer different Shipping Rates for East Malaysia and West Malaysia.
Set Up Tax Rates
- Once you have added your zone details and saved, you will find an option to add/edit Tax Rates for the specific added zone, click on ‘Edit Tax Rates’ to add a new tax rate.’
- Now click on ‘Add new tax rate’.
- Now put in a Label for your Tax and the Rate (in %percentage).
- Once saved, you will find added rates listed here, if you need to change or update your added rates, simply click on edit icon and add the changes then click on save.
Tax rates are added on top of your Product Catalogue Price. Do not set up Tax Rates if your product catalogue prices are inclusive of Taxes.
Set Up Shipping Rates
- Once you have added your zone details and saved, you will find an option to add Shipping rates for the specific added zone, click on ‘Edit Shipping Rates’ for the zone you want to add your shipping rate.
- Now click on ‘Add new shipping rate’.
- Here you need to specify whether your Shipping rates is price-based or weight-based.
- Shipping Rates are calculated for users based on the Country and State they select when placing an order.
(Note: Shipping Rates may be imported from other OMS/Fulfilment Partners such as Shopify, if your account is setup with those integrations.)