- What are Sprints/T-mobiles Network Changes
- When does this change go into effect
- Specific Details
- SMS and Voice API
- All messages that would formerly pass through the Sprint network (MCCMNC 310120)
What are the Sprint/T-Mobile Network Changes
In light of the T-Mobile acquisition of Sprint, we are updating our numbering plan so that all messages that would formerly pass through the Sprint network will now pass through the T-Mobile network instead.
When does this change go into effect
This change is effective September 1, 2022. (Please note: The September 1st effective date has been delayed. We will update this article with a new date when it becomes available)
- Messages will no longer be sent through the MCCMNC 310120, they will now be sent through the MCCMNC 310260 (T-Mobile).
- Pricing from MCCMNC 310260 (T-Mobile) will apply for messages formerly sent via MCCMNC 310120 (Sprint).
- Invoices for postpaid customers will no longer have messages separated for Sprint. All Sprint messages will be counted under the T-Mobile network.