Important Notice to Vonage Customers Using US Shared Short Codes
T-Mobile and AT&T’s new Code of Conduct prohibits the use of shared originators, therefore, Shared Short codes are not an acceptable format for A2P messaging.
Customers using Dedicated Short Codes are not affected by these changes within the scope of 10 DLC.
Setting up pre-approved short code two-factor authentication (2FA) service.
- Shared Short Codes
- Two-Factor Authentication
- To set up an alerting service you need to first request a 2FA shared short code from the Vonage Dashboard.
- Input the the information in the short code 2FA form (all fields are required) and request your short code to be set up.
- After the form is complete click Update to submit the application.
- Once the request is submitted the approval may take up to 5 business days to be processed.