Connecting Telegram to Jumper.ai
Connecting Telegram to Jumper.ai Dashboard
- First, go to your telegram & search for the profile name BotFather.
Note: Make sure you select the profile with BLUE TICK beside its name.
- Go to the profile and click on the Start option.
- Now type /newbot in the input box adding a “/” at the start.
- Now Provide a name for your bot.
- Now add a username for your bot ending with the suffix “bot”, e.g. Mystoredemobot or Mystoredemo_bot.
- Once you have added your username, you will receive the token to access HTTP API. Copy the same.
- Now, go to Sales channels >> Telegram in your Jumper.ai dashboard.
- Here you will find the option to enter your Telegram Token. Paste the copied token from your telegram.
- Once you have pasted the copied token, then you will be successfully connected to your telegram account from your Jumper dashboard.
- Post connecting, verify your connection via telegram by following the below steps:
Go to your telegram and Search for your bot name, i.e Myfirstbotdemo
- Now try triggering any of your bot trigger keywords added under your Jumper dashboard.
To learn about how to create your first bot under Jumper Dashboard click here.
Now the added trigger will activate the bot flow build under your Jumper Dashboard.
Article is closed for comments.