Bot Builder - Linking Bots to Collections, Products, Live Chat or other bots
How to link Bots to Collections, Products, Live Chat or other bots.
- Bot Builder
Bots can be linked-to Products, Collections, Live Chat or Bots flows using Quick replies, Button Message, Carousel Message & List Message through button options.
Once you have added a Message type that supports the button option, post you will need to assign a button action to trigger on button click.
Under the Button action, you will find options as Start a product flow, Start a collection flow, Start a bot flow, Ping live chat, Ping live chat(assign to agent), Open a website and Custom action(payload).
(Note: Open a website action is only supported by Button Message and Carousel Message)
Linking Bots to Products, Collections and Bots
- To connect a Product, Collection or Bots to the button, click on Start a product flow.
- Now search for the product you want to add and click on select
- Add a button name and click on Save. Now you have successfully connected the bot to your product.
Linking Bots to Live Chat or Live Chat Agent
- To connect with Live Chat or Live Chat Agent select Ping live chat or Ping live chat (assign to agent) option.
- Add a button name and click on Save. Now you have successfully connected the bot to your Live Chat.
Adding web URL to your button
- To add a web URL to your button, select the option Open a website in button action.
- Enter the URL of the website, select the webview height ratio for the website from the dropdown options, Full(open a new tab), Tall(75%), Compact(50%) and click on submit.
- Now enter your Button title and click on Save.
Article is closed for comments.