|MCC (Mobile country code)||286|
Sender ID Guidelines
|Alphanumeric Sender ID||
*Pre-Registration of alpha sender ID is mandatory for all networks.
Alpha sender IDs are case-sensitive and must contain the brand name.
|Numeric Sender ID||Numeric sender IDs are not supported unless offered by Vonage's 2-way service.|
|Generic Sender ID||Generic sender IDs such as INFO, SMS, NOTICE etc are prohibited.|
Use-Case & Content Guidelines
- Content added (BXXX) to all messages by operators to identify the specific gateway used to deliver the messages.
- The Turkish Telecom Regulators have imposed regulations on all marketing or promotional messages sent to Turkey.
- Retail Enterprises who intend to send any marketing or promotional short messages (SMS) should register with the Message Management System IYS-portal of Turkey Regulator.
- Post completion of the registration process and uploading of end-user contact numbers and consent in the IYS-portal, Retail Enterprises must ensure to monitor any end-user requests to opt-out of marketing or promotional SMS traffic and blacklist such end-user contact numbers from sending any future marketing or promotional messages within three working days.
- Vonage shall not manage marketing or promotional SMS traffic of Retail Enterprises that are not registered with IYS-portal as defined above.
- If the Retail Enterprises do not adhere to this practice they are subject to penalty charges from the Turkish regulatory authorities and operators directly and may also result in your messages and your registered Sender ID being blocked.
- Once the registration is completed, submit a support request with the IYS registration code (registered BRAND CODE of the company).
- P2P traffic is prohibited.
- No political, religious, unsolicited promotion, or gambling content.
- There are no additional content restrictions beyond those in our Acceptable Use Policy.