- Step 1 - Login to our dashboard
- Step 2 - Request an external vetting
- Political vetting requests
- Step 3 - Confirm the application
- What happens next?
Step 1 - Login to our dashboard
Login to our dashboard and and navigate to the brands and campaigns section:
Select one of your brands
Then navigate to the vetting tab
Step 2 - Register a new 10DLC brand
Select "Apply for vetting"
A box appears, first select the vetting provider, then the class (or type) of the vetting you need:
When done, apply to send the request
A confirmation box appears
Political vetting requests
When requesting a political vetting, you will be prompted to enter additional information related to your political entity
If you need assistance to fill in this form please check our brand verification requirements page.
Step 3 - Confirm the application
Your vetting is now listed on your brand. Note that the vetting will be "pending" until completed
Congratulations, you have requested an external vetting for your brand.
What happens next?
Your vetting request will be processed by the vetting provider selected. Depending on the type of vetting requested, the time for the vetting to be completed can vary:
- Typically between two (2) hours and two (2) weeks for standard vets
- Typically between three (3) to four (4) weeks for enhanced vets
- Political vets are more likely to take a longer time to process, similar to enhanced vets
Once completed, your vet appears active