Connecting Instagram to Jumper.ai Dashboard
Manage Instagram within Jumper to support your customers, identify leads and drive commerce all within Instagram.
- Must have the Instagram channel enabled for the account under Sales channels.
Ensure your Instagram Business Account is linked to your Facebook Page under Facebook Settings. (Click here to know more.)
- To get started, go to Sales channels >> Instagram.
- Click on Connect option.
- Now, you will be prompted to input the Facebook account details to which the Instagram account is linked and subsequently proceed to log in.
- Post login, click on the Edit Settings option.
- Now select the Instagram account which you want to connect with Jumper.ai.
- After selecting the Instagram account, you will get a list of Facebook pages that are associated with the Facebook account.
Select the Facebook page that is linked to your Instagram account and click on Next.
- Post that your Instagram account will be connected to the Jumper.ai dashboard. Click on OK.
- Once connected you can view the details such as Business settings, Ice Breakers, etc.
- Click on Business Settings to view the page details.
- To disconnect, simply click on the Disconnect button.