View orders is the built-in Order Management system within Jumper.ai
Here you can view all the orders captured within the Jumper.ai ecosystem across all channels.
Jumper treats a completed order when
- For Payment Gateways - Jumper receives a confirmation from the Payment Gateway API that the Payment was successful.
Failed Payments are not captured as an order in Jumper.
- For COD - Orders are marked as a successful order every single time.
Below is a reference screenshot.
The following details are captured in this module:
- Order Date
- ID: Order ID generated by Jumper (Eg. FB0396)
- Ref. Order ID: 16 Digit Order ID generated by Jumper
- View Items: Click this to view all the items including GWPs included in the customer’s order.
- User Name: Customers’ Full Name
- User Email: Customers’ Email Address
- User Phone Number: Customers’ Mobile Number
- Shipping Address: Customers’ Shipping Address including Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Zip Code, City, State, Country
- Total Amount: Total Amount of the order
- View Breakdown: Breakdown of the Total Amount (including Subtotal, Discount, Shipping & Tax)
- Paid Via: Mentions the Payment Method chosen by the Customer while completing the order.
COD orders will show with either a red cross or a green tick depending on whether the “Mark as paid” option has been clicked or not.
For all online payments made via the connected payment gateways, the Paid Via column will show with a green tick always.
- Mark as Paid button: Use this button to mark the COD orders as Paid once you have fulfilled the order.
Note: THIS IS AN IMPORTANT STEP and can affect your Analytics if not maintained.
- Created by: When an order is created by an Agent, the Created By section shows the name of the Agent who created the order for proper attribution.
- Agent ID: When an order is created by an Agent, the Created By section shows the name of the Agent who created the order for proper attribution.
- Remarks: You can use this to add remarks such as Gift Wrapping required or any personalization required by the user. You can use it to add comments to the order as well. (Eg. Order Cancelled or Refund Initiated)
- Shipping Type: Based on your Shipping Settings, it will pick the name of the Shipping Applicable or chosen by the End Consumer.
- Ship Now button: Use this button to send a notification to the customer when you have shipped the order. You can include Tracking link and Tracking ID/Tracking Number while notifying the customer.
This triggers an automated notification in the channel used by the customer to place an order alongside a Shipment Confirmation email.
If you want to bulk update the Shipment Confirmation, use the “Bulk Update Tracking Link” button.Note: THIS IS AN IMPORTANT STEP and we recommend you to maintain it.
- Resend Order Confirmation Email: Use this button to resend the order confirmation email to a customer or if the user requests the information again.
- Print Order Receipt: You can use this to Print out an Order Receipt for your backend Fulfilment and Warehousing Operations.
- Delete Order: Use this option carefully to delete the order if needed.
Note: Deleting the order requires you to confirm the deletion and can not be reversed.
At the top, you can utilize the “Date Range” or “Search by Collect Location” filter to filter your orders.
You can also search for specific orders using the “Search with Order ID” option and hit enter to search for a specific order.
To learn more about “Bulk update of Tracking Links” click here.
Additionally, you can “Export Orders into a CSV”. Learn more by clicking here.