Enable and manage how you collect payments from your customers.
Jumper enables more than 20+ payment gateways across the globe.You can find all available payment gateways on here.
- To manage your payments, go to ‘Payment settings’ under settings.
- In the Available Methods tab, choose the Payment Gateway you wish to enable.
- Now click Connect/Enable.
- Input your login details if you are choosing a payment gateway.
- You will find Cash on Delivery or Bank Transfer options under Manual methods sections. For the COD method, simply click Enable and wait for the page to refresh, once enabled you will find the enabled methods under ‘Connected Methods’ tab.
- To enable Bank transfer, click on enable, now add a button name and text message to instruct users for manual bank transfer by providing your bank details.
- Once the PG is connected, follow the instructions to perform a test transaction based on PG.
Payment options whether manual or prepaid when chosen by the user to complete order are shown in Orders Dashboard. See Orders Page for more details.