The number pool feature enables 10DLC campaigns to link more than the maximum 49 numbers to a single campaign. This feature is not enabled by default on all 10DLC campaigns.
In order to enable the feature, you need to reach out to our support team or to your account manager, with some additional information that will be used during the review of your number pool application. This request will then need to be approved by Vonage and our partners before the number pool can be enabled on your campaign.
When requesting a number pool for your campaign, please provide the following information:
- Your company name (as well as the 10DLC brand name if different)
- The 10DLC campaign ID for which you wish to enable the feature
- The expected monthly traffic for the campaign
- An explanation of the reason why 49 numbers will not be enough for this campaign
- An estimation of the amount of numbers you wish to link to the campaign
You also need to make sure that your campaign provides the detailed opt-in mechanism, as well as accurate sample messages.
- Your 10DLC brand must be vetted (standard, enhanced and political vets are accepted)
- The number pool feature enables to link up to 5000 numbers to a campaign in most cases
- You can request number pools for up to 10 campaigns at a time
- The processing time can take up to two weeks