To check the Audio Connector/Connect API usage for your Vonage Video API Account and Project.
- Vonage Video API
- Account Metrics
- Insights Dashboard
- Video Analytics
- Procedure for Vonage Video API Opentok Environment
- Procedure for Vonage Video API Unified Environment
- Additional Information
Procedure For Vonage Video Opentok Environment
1. Log in to your Vonage Video API Account
2. In the Account Overview, Audio Connector.
3. To check the Audio Connector usage for your Projects, Click Projects in the left sidebar and Select Project.
4. Scroll down to the Insights Dashboard section and check Audio Connector. You can edit the filter and check the usage based on the country and endpoints.
Procedure For Vonage Video Unified Environment
1. Login to your Vonage API Dashboard.
2. To check the Audio Connector usage, Expand the Analytics option from side bar and click on Video analytics.
3. Select your Application ID, Date, Location, SDK.
4. The Usage will be shown as below. Make sure to select the correct date range.
Please refer to our developer documentation for more details on the Audio Connector.