Connecting Viber Chatbot to Jumper.ai
Viber chatbots are a great way for businesses to engage with customers in a more personal and convenient way. They can be used for a variety of purposes, such as: providing customer support, answering FAQs, selling products or services, collecting leads, and generating brand awareness. To know more about chatbots refer to this link.
Learn How Viber Chatbots Can Help Improve Customer Service for Large Companies.
Chatbot Commercial Model
Viber has introduced its new notification-based pricing model for Viber Chatbot, starting from September 1st, 2022.
- Chatbot owners can create and publish a chatbot on Viber for free.
- Chatbot subscribers can engage in conversation or interact with your chatbot at any time without cost — all the messages exchanged as part of a session are free.
- To engage in a conversation with their subscribers, a chatbot owner can send chatbot-initiated messages. Chatbot owners will be charged a cost-per-message beyond 10,000 chatbot-initiated messages sent every calendar month.
- If you want to send more than the 10,000 chatbot-initiated messages allocated monthly for free, you will need to agree to Viber’s Chatbot Commercial Terms. In addition, all messages above the limit will be charged at a cost-per-delivered message rate. The rate is based on the country code of the phone number with which the chatbot subscriber registered to Viber and varies by country and region.
To learn more about Chatbot Commercial Model visit this link.
- To get started, first, you need to login into your Viber partner account using the URL: https://partners.viber.com/about.
Note: Log in to the Viber Admin Panel website using the same phone number you used to create your Viber account.
- Next, enter your number & click on Login.
You will receive a login verification code to the entered mobile number in the Viber app & click on Next.
- Now under Create account, click on Create BOT Account & provide your company details & click on Create.
- Account Image: This is an image that will be displayed in your bot account and as an icon in messages.
- Account Name: This is your bot name.
- URI: This is an ID that will be added to your bot link.
- Category: This is an account category for which you are setting up the bot.
- Account Description: This is a bot description that will be displayed under your logo. For example, you can specify what your company does and how the bot can be useful
- Website Address: This is the web address of your site.
- Email Address: This is an email address using which users can contact you.
Location: This is your business location.
At the end, confirm that you agree to use the bot by the Viber policy, and click Create.
Note: Kindly ignore this step, if you have already created an account, which you can find under Tools >> Info.
- Once created, you can find an automatically generated private token, which lets you connect to the Viber chat API.
Note: If you have an existing created account, go to Tools >> Info >> Token & copy the token.
- Now simply paste the copied token, under Sales Channel >> Viber on your Jumper.ai Dashboard here.
- And Done!, now you have successfully connected your Viber account to the Jumper.ai dashboard.
Note: In case you have connected a test account, simply click on disconnect & repeat the steps for your official store account.