How can I change notifications of Vonage API outages?
- Outage Notifications
- Status Updates
- To change your email notifications, find the email with your subscription confirmation (sent from email@example.com). If you cannot find the confirmation email please contact our Support.
- Select Manage your subscription.
- To change your SMS notifications, find the SMS with your subscription confirmation. If you cannot find the confirmation message please contact our Support.
- Select link to Manage subscription.
Status Page Components
Status Page components are used to define areas of our products that are affected by incidents.
The components inside the new Status Page are organized in 8 separate Service Groups making it easier and faster to find a particular product status or announcement. These Service Groups represent the five main Vonage API Product categories (SMS/Messages, Video, Voice, Authentication & Identity, Experiences) together with two Service Groups showing the Vonage Dashboard and Platform Management components and a last Service Group focused on global connectivity and network suppliers status.
This granularity allows you to subscribe only to the components of the API products and features, platforms or global connectivity regions that are relevant for your business:
- SMS & Messages: this Service Group includes the product functions of the Vonage APIs which send instant messages and SMS. Some examples are: SMS, MMS, SMPP or Messages API.
- Video: this Service Group includes the product functions related to video technologies. Some examples are: broadcast, SIP Interconnect or Video Archive Inspector.
- Voice: this Service Group includes the product functions related to voice technologies. Some examples are: Programmable SIP, Voice API or TTS - Text to Speech.
- Auth & Identity: this Service Group includes the products functions focused on customer authentication and identity management. Some examples are: Verify and Number Insight.
- Experiences: this Service Group includes the product functions focused on providing advanced customer experience. Some examples are: jumper.ai, AI Studio or Automatic Speech to Text.
- Vonage Dashboard: this Service Group includes the main Dashboard area features. Some examples are: Customer Portal, Account Configuration & Feature Access, Payments & Billing or Reporting & Data.
- Vonage Platform Management: this Service Group includes all the Platform Management APIs. Some examples are: Accounts API, Numbers API, Pricing API or Alerts API.
- Global Connectivity: this Service Groups splits the networks of our partners per service type and per region of the world. Some examples are: SMS EMEA, Voice North America or Facebook Messenger Connectivity.
Our recommendation for you is to subscribe only to the components you are interested in to receive updates (by email, Slack, SMS, or web hook) together with the SMS or Video Third Party Network regions that are critical for your business, if applicable.