This is an update regarding our previous notification which indicated T-Mobile will begin charging a $250 non-use pass-through fee for any A2P 10DLC number not supporting any messaging traffic over a rolling two-month period. This communication is an update to those requirements and the acceptable use policy referenced in your service agreement:
- On or before December 1, 2022, T-Mobile requires deactivation of any 10DLC campaign that does not have at least one long virtual number (LVN) associated with that campaign in the Campaign Registry (TCR).
- On February 1, 2023, T-Mobile will begin charging Non-Use Fees for all 10DLC campaigns without a linked number. This fine will be applied on a monthly basis until a number is linked or the campaign is canceled if not needed.
Note: T-Mobile recently discontinued the $50 Campaign Activation Fee.
Vonage recommends that you take the following actions to reduce the risk of Non-Use Fees:
- No campaigns should be registered unless such campaign has an associated LVN and traffic is expected to be sent to subscribers.
- If a registered campaign is intended to be used, you should add an associated LVN and utilize that campaign for sending traffic.
- If a registered campaign is not intended to be used, Vonage recommends that you cancel the campaign immediately.
Please note that campaigns must now be manually reviewed by the carriers and our compliance team before being allowed to link numbers, the estimated SLA is currently around 3 weeks.
Vonage will enforce and invoice all pass-through fees at T-Mobile’s direction, including the above referenced Non-Use Fees. You are solely responsible for payment of these fees.