Downloading an archive from the Vonage Video API Cloud.
- Vonage Video API
You can download your archive from the Vonage Video API Cloud through your account dashboard.
- Log in to your Vonage Video API account dashboard.
- From the left panel, select the project for which you wish to download an archive.
- Scroll down to the Archiving section.
- Select Archive List.
- You should see a list of archives created for that project. You can filter archives by the Archive ID or Session ID.
- If your archive file is still available for download, the status will say Available and have a green check. To download, click the download icon to the right of the desired file.
If your archive has been stored on the Vonage Video API Cloud, you can download it as shown above before it gets deleted. Archives are stored for 72 hours from the time the archive file began, before being deleted.
For more information on Archiving issues, you can refer to this article.