How to use SIP Interconnect in Playground
Explore and test SIP Interconnect using Playground. Dial a SIP call to connect in the Video API session.
- Video API
- SIP Interconnect
- Go to Playground.
- Create a new session. You can use the default values or modify them if needed. Click on Create.
- You will now see your session information. Click on Connect to join the session.
- Click on Publish Stream to publish your audio and video.
- Go to SIP. Add your SIP URI. The SIP URI is a required field. Confirm that you have the correct format of the SIP URI sip:<sipNumber>@<sipDomain>. For example, sip:email@example.com where 12222221111 is the Vonage Number or Long Virtual Number (LVN).
- The fields Username, Password, Header, and From fields are optional. If required by your SIP platform, add your Username and Password. When using a Vonage Number or LVN, you have to use your API Key as the username and API Secret as the password. If you need a Vonage Number for a quick test, you can sign up for a Vonage (Nexmo) account on this sign-up link.
- Then, click on Dial SIP Call.
- Once the SIP endpoint has been answered and connected to the session, you will see the SIP endpoint as a subscriber with audio-only.
Learn more about the SIP Interconnect feature in this link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.