Conditioning for Broadcast & Segments
One can easily manage and apply multiple conditions and filters for their targeted customers for the broadcast messages.
You will find 4 types of conditions which can be applied for your broadcast message, i.e.
Tags, Last Interaction, Personal details & Custom field.
Tags: In this condition, you will find a list of dropdowns of your added tags to the customer who has any past interactions, select any one of the tags. To add more tags simply add a new condition.
Last Interaction: In this condition, all customers who had past interactions with any of the selected filters, will be receiving your broadcast message.
Here you will find a list of following filters to select from -
Interaction Date, Interaction Time, Interaction Channel, Talked with Agent, Engaged with product flow, Engaged with collection flow, Engaged with bot flow & Has Item in Cart and not paid.
1. Interaction Date / Interaction Time: With these 2 filters you can add a particular Date / Time for your customer's interaction along with a condition for the mentioned period, such as ‘on’, ‘before’ & ‘after’.
Note: In Interaction Time, you can choose time and date for the condition, while for Interaction Date you can only choose a particular date.
If you have selected the ‘on’ condition for your Interaction date / Interaction time, all customers who have interacted on the mentioned period will fall under the selected condition.
For example, here on the interaction date, the customers who fall under the interaction period of 2022-08-22 (24hrs) will fall under your condition.
While on interaction time, the customers who have engaged on the mentioned date i.e. 2022-08-22 and at the particular time 04:15:30(exact time) will fall under your condition.
Note: You can also edit the added date or time after adding the condition, simply by clicking on the input field.
If you have selected the ‘before’ condition for your Interaction date / Interaction time, all customers who have interacted before the below mentioned period (i.e. 2022-08-14) will fall under your condition.
If you have selected the ‘after’ condition for your Interaction date / Interaction time , all customers who have interacted after the below mentioned date (i.e. 2022-04-14) will fall under your targeted condition.
2. Interaction Channel : Here you can select a channel from your list of connected channels in the dropdown, the selected channel will be applied for the condition.
3. Talked with Agent : In this option you can select a particular member from your list of added team members who will appear in the dropdown list, all customers who have interacted with the particular member will fall under the added condition.
4. Engaged with Product flow / Collection flow/ Bot flow: In these 3 options you can follow the similar steps of selecting any of the added Product flow / Collection flow / Bot flow in the dropdown list, all customers engaged with the selected flow will fall under the condition.
5. Has Item in Cart and not paid: Here, the customers who have added items in their cart and haven’t proceeded for the checkout will fall under the condition.
Personal details: In this condition, you can add filters which will be based on personal information of the customer, such as Name, Email, Number & Gender following with targeting conditions such as Is, Isn’t & Is unknown. (the targeting conditions only apply on Name / Email / Number )
1. Is : In this type targeting condition, once you select a filter among Name / Email / Number, according to your chosen filter, you can specify a particular Name / Email / Number in the input field, only that customer will be targeted for your message.
For example if you choose a name filter by adding ‘is’ as a targeting condition and specify a name in the input field, here let's say ‘Jade Wilson’, only the specified named customer will fall under your targeting condition. Same applied for Email & Number.
2. Isn’t: In this type targeting condition, once you have selected a filter among Name / Email / Number, according to your chosen filter, you can specify a particular Name / Email / Number in the input field, only that customer will be excluded from your targeted messages.
For example if you choose an email filter by adding ‘isn’t’ as a targeting condition and specify an email in the input field, here let's say ‘email@example.com’, only the customer with the mentioned email won’t fall under your targeting condition. Same applied for Name & Number.
3. Is unknown : In this type of targeting condition, let's say you don’t know the Name / Email / Number, according to your chosen filter, you can leave the input field blank.
For the Gender filter, you can select a gender from the listed genders in the dropdown list for your targeted message.
Custom field: With this filter, you can specify the custom fields that are stored in CRM/live chat for each customer, it's a "key:value" pair, for example = "returningUser:true".
One can add multiple conditions for the Broadcast without any limits, by simply clicking on +Condition to add new conditions.
To remove any of the added conditions, simply click on the ‘X’ icon.