Editing weight-based shipping settings in Jumper.ai.
- Shipping Settings
- Click Add new shipping rate.
- Go to Shipping Settings.
- Create a new Shipping Zone and input country and state.
- In the Shipping Zone click Edit Shipping Rates.
- Now only click on Add New Rate. Do not click Set Default Shipping Rate.
- In Add New Rate, make sure you choose Weight.
- Set the tier for minimum and maximum weight for this Tier.
- Click Add New Rate and set your Shipping Rate.
- When you add multiple rates to this tier, it will give the choice to the user to choose between the two shipping options. This can be used for Standard and Express Shipping kind of options.
- If you want to set a tiered shipping fee based on Weight, in the Zone, perform Add New Shipping rate to set tiers and add Rates to each Shipping Rate.
When setting Shipping Fee by Weight, make sure that the Weight for your products in the catalogue is exact. Product weight will be used to calculate the Shipping Fee.
Only setup shipping settings for Tiers where a Shipping Fee greater than 0 applies (for example, if you want Free shipping above 10KG, you do not need to set the tier for 10KG and above).
Shipping Rates may be imported from other OMS/Fulfilment Partners such as Shopify if your account is setup with those integrations.