Editing price-based shipping settings in Jumper.ai.
- Shipping Settings
- Click Add new shipping rate.
- Go to Shipping Settings.
- Create a new Zone and input country and states.
- In the Shipping Zone click Edit Shipping Rates.
- Now only click Add New Rate. Do not click Set Default Shipping Rate.
- In Add New Rate, make sure you choose Price.
- Set the tier for minimum and maximum price for this Tier.
- Click Add New Rate and set your Shipping Rate.
- When you add multiple rates to this tier, it will give the choice to the user to choose between the two shipping options. This can be used for Standard and Express Shipping kind of options.
- If you want to set a tiered shipping fee based on Price, in the Zone, perform Add New Shipping rate to set tiers and add Rates to each Shipping Rate.
Only setup shipping settings for Tiers where a Shipping Fee greater than 0 applies (for example, if you want Free shipping above 100$, you do not need to set the tier for 100 and above).
Shipping Rates may be imported from other OMS/Fulfilment Partners such as Shopify if your account is setup with those integrations.