Setting up Click and Collect for Jumper.ai.
- Order Management
- Click and Collect
The beauty of conversational commerce is the convergence of offline retail with digital commerce. With that, some customers may prefer collecting their orders from your stores as opposed to getting them delivered. They may just want it sooner than available delivery times. You can enable this in your Jumper account fairly easily.
Step 1: Set Up Your Store Locations
To set up Click and Collect, you need to have Store Locations where your customers can set them up.
- In your Jumper dashboard, go to Settings.
- Look for Store Locations and click to manage your stores.
Don’t see Store Locations in your settings? You may not have access to this feature. Reach out to your account manager for more information on how you can get this enabled.
Step 2: Enable Products Available for Click and Collect
With limited retail space, you may not have all products available for Click and Collect. You can indicate which products are available for Click and Collect by editing product settings.
Step 3: Identifying Click and Collect Orders in the Orders Panel
Orders which are Click and Collect can view their Orders in the panel and also Mark as Collected. See sample screenshot below. You can:
- Search orders by locations.
- View details on order level.
- Mark order as collected when done (you can use our Android App to scan customer QR, which will automatically mark the order as collected).