What are Sets or Virtual Bundles in Jumper.ai?
- Virtual Bundles
Sets (Bundles) are several individual goods or services that are sold to consumers as one combined package. Sets are generally made up of multiple products, complementary items, etc. When retailers offer multiples of the exact same item, this is generally referred to as a Multipack, not a product bundle.
Examples of product bundles would be a fixed-price meal at a restaurant, or a beach kit that includes sunscreen, sand toys, flip flops and towels as one saleable item.
Advantages to Creating Bundles
- Bundling can effectively increase average order value, by selling more without incurring higher transaction costs.
- Bundling makes it harder for customers to price-comparison shop and bounce to the site with the absolute lowest price point.
- Bundling can encourage cross-selling if the product bundle includes items from new categories
Types of Bundles
- Predesigned Set: Has its own separate inventory and is already prepackaged. It can be added as an individual Product on Jumper with its inventory, price etc.
- Virtual Set: The inventory of the set is related to the individual quantities of each product in the virtual bundle. Virtual Sets can be created using the Sets Module on Jumper.