Which IP addresses should I allow for the Vonage Messages and Dispatch APIs?
Which IP addresses do I need to add to my firewall to receive HTTP requests from Vonage APIs for Messages and Dispatch traffic?
- Vonage APIs
- IP Addresses
- Firewall Settings
- Messages and Dispatch
- HTTP Requests
We strongly discourage IP allow lists and encourage customers instead to verify callbacks by using Signed Callbacks. Information can be found in our Developer Documentation.
If you are restricting inbound traffic, including status reports and delivery receipts, allow the following subnets:
- 188.8.131.52 -184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11/28)
- 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199/28)
- 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11/28)
- 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199/28)
- 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11/28)
- 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199/28)
- 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11/24)
- 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199/24)
- 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11/24)
- 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199/24)
- 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11/24)
- 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199/18)*
- 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11/18)*
*These IP ranges will be in use as of 15 September 2021. It is recommended that they be added to your allow lists as soon as possible.
Inbound Messages and Dispatch traffic from Vonage APIs might come from any of the IP addresses included in the referenced subnets. Also, note that the Messages and Dispatch APIs do not support IP allow lists for media.
For more information on firewall settings, see Which IP addresses should I allow when using Vonage APIs?
Article is closed for comments.