How can I set up low balance alerts?
Setting up an alert for when you account balance falls below a defined threshold.
- Low Balance
Enabling Low Balance alerts allows Vonage to send you an email alert when your account balance falls below a defined threshold.
Note: Only users that have been granted permission to manage billing and payments will be able to update these settings.
- Log in to your Vonage API account dashboard.
- From the left sidebar, select your username to expand the menu.
- Select Billing & Payments.
- Select the Low Balance Alerts tab.
- Select the toggle to enable Low Balance Alerts.
- Set a threshold for when you want to be alerted.
- Click Save.
Low balance alerts will be sent to the same email address that is used for invoicing. By default, this is the email address of the primary user.
Vonage checks your account balance every hour and sends a notification only once when the threshold is reached. If you are concerned about running out of credit, you might want to set up auto reload for your account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.