Which IP addresses do I need to add to my firewall to receive HTTP requests from Vonage APIs for inbound SMS traffic?
- Vonage APIs
- IP Addresses
- Firewall Settings
- Inbound SMS
- HTTP Requests
We strongly discourage IP allow lists and encourage customers instead to verify the callbacks by using Signed Callbacks. Information can be found in our developer documentation.
If you are restricting inbound traffic, including status reports and delivery receipts, allow the following subnets:
- 126.96.36.199 -188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206/28)
- 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124/28)
- 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206/28)
- 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124/28)
- 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206/24)
- 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124/24)
- 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206/24)
- 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124/18)*
- 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206/18)*
*These IP ranges will be in use as of 15 September 2021. It is recommended that they be added to your allow lists as soon as possible.
Inbound SMS traffic from Vonage might come from any of the IP addresses included in the referenced subnets.
For more information on firewall settings, see Which IP addresses should I allow when using Vonage APIs?