How do I create and manage my applications for the Voice API?
Creating and managing Voice applications.
- Voice API
- Voice Applications
You can create and manage voice applications using:
Create an Application through the Dashboard
- Go to the Your applications section.
- Give your application a name.
- If you have more than one API key, select the one you would like to associate with the application (Master API key is used by default).
- Generate a private/public key pair locally, or click Generate private/public key pair and one will be generated for you in your browser.
- Turn on the Voice capability.
- Provide an Answer URL (only required for inbound applications).
- Provide an Event URL (always required).
- Click Generate application.
Manage a Voice Application through the Dashboard
- Go to Your applications.
- Click Edit for the application you want to make changes to its configuration.
- Click Save Changes.
Article is closed for comments.